Image Purchasing Information and Use Policy
About the Images on the Broken Arrow Nursery website
All of the images on the Broken Arrow Nursery website were taken by members of the Broken Arrow Nursery staff or are otherwise identified. These images are copyrighted and cannot be used for any purpose without express permission from Broken Arrow Nursery. If you request the use of an image for which we do not own the copyright, we will refer you to the copyright owner. Please send all image use requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting use of an image please include the URL address for the image.
If permission to use the image is granted at no charge we require that Broken Arrow Nursery and/or the appropriate staff member be credited and our website URL is included.
How to Use Broken Arrow Nursery Images - See Guidelines Below
- Group 1 (permission to use images is generally granted at no charge)
- Non-Profit Organizations. Non-Commercial Use
- Publications about Broken Arrow Nursery
- Promotion for an event which Broken Arrow Nursery is sponsoring or participating
- Wholesale commercial use only of a plant for which Broken Arrow Nursery holds the patent or receives a royalty payment
- Individuals or businesses which regularly furnish us with images on an equal basis
- Individuals or businesses with which we have an established mutually beneficial agreement other than image exchange
- Personal, non-commercial use of the image
- Group 2 (permission is usually granted for a $100 one-time charge)
- Commercial applications such as retail/wholesale nursery tags, nursery catalogs, website use, lectures/presentations
- Magazines articles